Friday, September 01, 2006

Goodnight Sweetheart

Okay, so I was working last night and I was taking care of this older lady. As I was passing by her room I heard her husband singing to her by her bedside. It was "goodnight sweetheart" and apparently it's been a night time ritual of theirs for years. I think that is so precious. Other nurses were making comments that he's a weird guy (guess he should be living in Austin with ya Em:) I saw nothing weird, I just think he's still in love with her and that must be weird to them. hmmm....why do so many couples lose the love? Makes me sad.

Another topic: I am tired ALL DAY LONG. I would think I was sick with mono if I wasn't pregnant. But, seriously what is the deal? I wake up in the morning with Francisco and then when he leaves I go back to bed and I am out hard until noon or 1pm. Then, I get up and all I want to do is sit...but since I know I need to get things done I force myself to shower and run errands or the dreadful...clean. Then before I go to work at 7pm I could use another nap. I just feel EXTRA sleepy. Anyway, I guess instead of being worried I will enjoy life with sleep before I live life without sleep.

No comments: