Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ugly feet


Okay talk about showing you an "ugly side" of me... These have got to be the ugliest feet ever! Get past the unpainted toenails and they are still ugly! So I have edema (pitting edema!) Francisco can press his finger into my feet and the mark stays there for a little while. yuck! It goes all the way up my legs. Look how chunky my legs even look. Anyway, besides being a little hard to walk on...everything else is fine. I hope it is true what some of my Latino friends say, "the more fluid you have the easier the labor"...they have all sorts of "tales" like that for me...I should have kept a book of them these last 3 months!

2 comments:

emily said...

oh, that makes me sad too! Your poor feet! If they were anyone else's feet you would be even more grossed out!

Shadley said...

oh honey i have been there too...it goes away don't worry! mine actually took a couple of days after the girls were born to go away, but then it was like shocking to look down and see my real feet!