Saturday, September 02, 2006

Neighbors

Okay according to my experiences there are two kinds of neighbors: quiet sweet ones and loud obnoxious ones. Of course we have them both.


So here is a picture of our quiet sweet neighbors.


Not really. But isn't this the cutest thing. Across from us live a Chinese couple and I love them...everytime I see them I want to squeeze them. Anyway, I am not sure who keeps putting these balloons up, but they are the coolest. On Francisco and I's anniversary they had the sweetest heart on their door...we thought maybe someone put it on the wrong door and it was really for us. But, after this one I am convinced that it wasn't for us. So the husband, I think does all this..I think he is a romancer:) Anyway, if anyone knows where in the world you can get these...maybe he makes them. I don't know...I could just ask him. I want some.

And now here is a picture of our obnoxious neighbor:

Anyway, He drives us insane. Now we are talking midnight, 3am you name the hour and he is blasting his rap music to the max. Francisco always takes my swifter and bangs on the ceiling (which I hate because I love my swifter:), but of course the guy doesn't hear him....the music is too loud! What gets me is he has a girlfriend and child that live with them. When do they ever sleep?? Last night at midnight he was blaring the music so Francisco said you couldn't hear it in the living room....So we take our futon mattress and move it into the living room to sleep (now this mattress isn't light). After all is said and done and we plop down to sleep...of course he shuts his music off for the night. Oh the joys of apartment living. I am sure it's payback time for all the times Em and I had DDR parties and shook the windows of our neighbors apartment below us. I am pretty sure we weren't the quietest neighbors. With that being said, we are ready to be done with apartment life. We would like to sleep one night:)

2 comments:

emily said...

Meg-Funny!! Oh the days of apartment life together! And the cops showing up for karokeing on the balcony!! FUN!

Meghan said...

Graham and Chris are to blame for that one! "Scotsdale this one's for you"...I told them the cops would come. Then, remembr they left just as the cops were getting there. Those stinkers. We weren't loud Em- it was just our friends:) he he