Friday, September 01, 2006

RATS!


So Francisco went to work the other day and started cooking up his hot wings that I packed for him for lunch in his small little oven. After they were all done, smellin' good, hot and ready to eat...he sees that he cooked them along with rat turds. Yes, rat turds. Apparently a rat had entered his oven and did his duty during the night when he had left his oven at work. He had to throw them away! It was so gross and kind of unrealistic that I didn't believe him all day. He always calls me at his lunch time and I always ask how his lunch was and when he told me the story while laughing, I didn't believe him. He says he will never leave his oven at work overnight again. GROSS!!!!!!!! By the way, I was looking for a rat picture and they were so gross to even post that I resorted to this picture that was from a shoot the rat website:) Hence the target...anyway I am sure this is what Francisco looked like when he saw the turds:)

2 comments:

emily said...

Did that bring back some memories of our friends at the Old House in N.L.?! My mom found a mouse in her tub the other day, it couldn't get out because it's one of those big tubs and it couldn't get enough traction to get out. She said she almost peed her pants! hmmmm sounds like someone else I know! Man...it's in my genes!

Meghan said...

Oh gross! I think I would rather see rat turds than a mouse trying to get out of my tub. What did she do? Did Don come to the rescue? Why do these animals exist anyway?