Monday, September 04, 2006

Falls, laughs, and wet pants


Although I do not know who this baby is nor is it Francisco, use your imagination for a second. So we are outside in our garage last night cutting Francisco's hair (although everytime he hates how I cut it, he always insists on me cutting it:) Anyway, he decided to sit on a toolbox which he put on top of a stepping stool. All the sudden he looked at me with a confused blank look and I looked at him, wondering what in the world was his issue...and at that moment he fell backwards right off of the stepping stool (the pic above is a good pic of what he looked like). You guys, I laughed so hard I peed my pants twice! Now we are talking pee....this was no dribble...this was a full fledge pee (two times). I went to bed laughing. Of course Francisco was annoyed at this point because all I had done for the last 4 hours was laugh. I think it was his facial expression...but also a part of my lovely mood swings....since I laughed at everything that day. Or was it just everything was funny? Who knows. Francisco and I were both sleep deprived because his nephews stayed the night with us...and I couldn't sleep, so that meant Francisco couldn't sleep either. Another one that made me laugh: we found a Spanish speaking church a while ago and have been attending their Sunday services. We love the community, so it's been a huge blessing. It's smaller, and the people like to say "amen" in agreement with the pastor. Well the pastor said, "with this point I am going to end the sermon" and Francisco blurts out, "amen"....I looked at him and just started laughing. He was so tired I don't even know if he knew why he said amen. I laughed the whole day about that one too:) He claims, he knew he said amen....he was rejoicing the sermon was going to end:) Funny.

3 comments:

emily said...

WOW!!! That is soooo funny!!! Hilary and I read that together and laughed so hard!! I'm so glad that you peed your pants. Way to go girl!! Just like old times!! I can't imagine what I'm going to be like when I am pregnant someday! I am going to stock up on the depends!! Francisco is so cute with his "Amen". I can picture you laughing really hard and that makes me giggle! LOVE you!!

Meghan said...

Oh Em! It was SO funny! Anyway, you need to stengthen those egel muscles girl....starting now. If you don't know what I am talking about I shall explain via phone or email:) Anyway, it was not such a nice feeling peein gmy pants uncontrollably:)

Meghan said...

Excuse me...they are not egel muscles, they are kegel muscles! I tell you I always type one thing and the computer puts another:)