Wednesday, September 20, 2006

37 weeks



Okay, here I am...in my 9th month. Only 3 more weeks left to go! Well, as I am writing this it is really only 17 days (2 1/2 weeks). It amuses me because all these magazines I read talk about the "waiting game" and how I can deal with it, but I have no problem thinking of stuff I need to get done before the baby comes. Maybe that is due to the fact that we have no car seat, no mattress, nothing really...just a changing table (without a changing pad) and a bed (without a mattress). I am what some would call unprepared. Maybe it is due to the denial of my husband and saying, "it's too early to get this stuff" we'll see what he says when we are in the hospital and he is having to run out and by a car seat so we can take our baby home:) I think I am more worried about getting the apartment cleaned and getting in as much time with Francisco and at work as I can before we have the baby. There just isn't enough hours in the day. So crazy, when I first started this blog or when I first found out I was pregnant seems like just yesterday. The whole pregnancy has just flown by and I don't know if I have said this before, but I am already missing it. I have enjoyed it for the most part and I think there will be a part of me that will miss being pregnant. But, I am sure once I can turn over in bed, or sleep on my stomach, or bend over to tie my shoes I will enjoy life without a stomach:) **Just to clarify, I ahve had problems with my blog posting so actually right now as I post this I am 38 weeks and 2 days. Only 12 days until my due date:)

2 comments:

emily said...

Okay, again I cried!! I can't believe you are in your 9th month! It's happening so fast! Wow! It does seem like yesterday that we were sitting on your couch having certain "discussions" about pregnancy!! And me consulting my sister!!! how funny!! I miss you Meg, call me! Did you get my message the other night?!

Meghan said...

Hey Em,
I know it seems like just yesterday that we found out that we were going to have a baby...so it is crazy that it is almost here.
I did get your message and I will call you back sometime in this lifetime:) I am sorry...I have been neglecting the phone due to work, last minute appointments and sleeping. Thanks for calling me and thinking of me:) Love ya!