Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Baby Shower!

This last Saturday (Sept. 23rd) my mom along with my cousin and aunt had a baby shower for me. It was so sweet. I enjoyed everyone there and appreciated the time that my family spent getting everything together. I realized that showers are truly a blessing...not just the gifts (that help out so much!) but the presence of friends and family, supporting Francisco and I and the new baby. It meant so much to me and I truly felt supported and loved.


Here I am with the hosts: Aunt Carla, Cousin Brittany, and my mom


My mom is posing with some of her care packages she put together. These were so cool I didn't want to open them! In the background is also the diaper cake she put together, I too wanted to save it, but I'm sure I will need the diapers:)


Here are the "mature" parents to be:)


Here I am with my "Baby on Board" sign



*I also have to mention that my ESL students threw me a surprise baby shower on Friday (Sept. 22nd). I was so surprised! They are so precious and I felt like, "who am I? to be ministering to these women" anyway, it was a real gift. I will post pics when I get them.

1 comment:

emily said...

I wish I could have been there, I cried when I read this post, missing you and feeling like I'm missing out on all of this crazy life stuff with you. I can't wait to see this baby!