Friday, September 15, 2006

My Husband

Why I love my husband...


He makes me laugh (here is playing an instrument with the vacuum cleaner)


He's creative (Here he is creating a picture frame out of old wood he found, while eating ice cream...he's a sweet guy:)

He's determined. Determined to learn to play the guitar, determined to learn English, determined to be a good husband and determined to take care of me.


*Most of all, he makes me feel loved and beautiful. He protects and provides and he's a good example to me.
Sometimes, I think to myself...where in the world would I be if I weren't married to him? Where could I possibly go or be that would be any place better than to be with him?

Sorry if this seems cheesy...I just had this urge to share with you all, why he's special to me.

No comments: