Friday, September 29, 2006

38 1/2 weeks

So, I have 1 week and 2 days left. I went to the doctor today and she said I am not quite dilated to 1cm and that the baby's head is down. So be patient she said. I have to endure the elephant feet, the "shuffle" and the orange peel for a little bit longer. I sound so attractive don't I. The shuffle is, in the morning I walk around like a little old lady because I can't bend my feet due to all the fluid and the orange peel is what they call all the fluid in my stomach. Anyway, atleast they have a name for everything I have:) I will keep you all updated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh meg i am so anxious-- even though the Bible says not to be :) i'm so excited for you guys- any day now- can't wait to see this little "guy"!
love ya-


ps- now you can start coming to our mommy group- we just hang out with all our babies every week!

Julian said...

ahhh!!! the baby is coming! I'm so excited! PLEASE say that you'll post a picture of the cutie at your earliest convenience (aka- asap) when the baby is born. I can't wait to hear all about it :D

emily said...

Love you Meg! Maybe Fransisco could get you a wheel chair to wheel you around in!! That would be fun! Or a little scooter!

Meghan said...

Yeah, a scooter would be a funny site! I might tip it over.