Tuesday, August 29, 2006

34 weeks and growing

Okay, here I am at 34 weeks. Is it just me or do I look extra huge. I had a patient at the hospital ask me if I was expecting twins. I guess until I see a picture of myself I don't realize how pregnant I look:) Anyway, 6 more weeks to go. I know it will fly by! Please pray for me as I prepare to take my boards for nursing in about 2 weeks. I just really want to pass them and get a nursing job. But, like everything else in my life...it doesn't always work according to my plans:) But, I enjoy it. Life is good. Many times I am amazed at how blessed we are by the Lord.

8 comments:

emily said...

YEAH! Thanks Meg!! I can't believe how fast this is coming up! I can't wait to see who this little "guy" is!! Precious! I will be praying for you and your boards and for this baby and for you and Fransisco! Love you lots!

Angie said...

Meghan- My little brother is in ninth grade and in his first year of Spanish and yesterday they had to pick their Spanish name and he picked Francisco! I asked him why he picked it and he said, "It's just the coolest one." It made me think of you and your husband and his cool name :)

Meghan said...

Oh Ange that is hilarious. I will pass it on to Francisco. Which cracks me up because Francisco hates his name. Tell your bro the nicknames are even cooler (Paco and Pancho). I think they are probably equivalent to Frank:)

Anonymous said...

megs- girl you don't look like you are pregnant with twins- if you look like you are pregnant with twins then i looked like i was having quadruplets! :) you look great- have fun running it all of when the BABE comes out :) oh what a blessing though isn't it!

Meghan said...

Jamie- You are funny! Francisco was just saying that you were skinny the other night when we saw you....so the trick is running my butt off? Right now that does not even sound appealing. It makes me want to cry. By the way,so glad I got to see Josiah and Abigail (sp?) they are precious. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

all the rolls and naste are hidden under clothes- thank goodness for that :)
love ya girl- can't wait to see this little fransisco!

Shadley said...

oh yeah the naste!!!! i am down with the naste.

Meghan said...

You guys are funny! Naste...can you expand on that a little more. good thing I purchased a bella band.