Saturday, August 05, 2006

30 weeks



Okay you all....Here I am 30 weeks going on 31. Really, I only have 9 1/2 weeks left...which means my sister only has 3 weeks left until she has her baby! I am sure some people think it can't go by fast enough, but really it is going by way too fast for me. I don't know if it has hit Francisco yet, but I really feel like the little life will be here before we know it. I have enjoyed pregnacy a lot and I am actually feeling kind of sad as I approach these last weeks. I know I will miss being pregnant (especially for the first time). Everything is so new and every little move or kick or growth is special. I decided to give you a view from each side this time...I'm not sure why...I guess just for the fun of it. It's kind of akward...I don't know what to dow tih my hands so I just put them on my belly:)

No comments: