Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Aire

Today was a good day, minus not feeling 100%. In the morning Francisco didn't have work, so he left on a mission. I went to sleep. When I woke up, he surprised me with air in my car! How sweet. I have been driving around without air condition because it broke and I just haven't made it a priority to get it fixed. Now, I can drive around with my windows rolled up, no sweat, and a little chilled. I love it!
Then, as I was sitting int he living room around noon the mailman knocked on my door. To my surprise I had a package in the mail! I haven't received a package in the mail for a long time. My friend Lindsay sent me a birthday gift (still celebrating:) I loved it...thanks Linds!
In the evening after Francisco arrived from work we put together the baby's bed (pictured below). Nice bed, did I mention what my mom paid for it? $40. I know I don't have to always share the price...but when it's nice stuff for little money I can't help it. I know I am 9 weeks out and that may seem like a lot, but I just want to be prepared. Plus, it's fun:)

No comments: