Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This one's for you Nichole and Tom:)

The feet together and the feet separate. I thought I would just give you more pics to chuckle at sis:)




I know you are wondering where are my ankles? I am not sure...in fact I forget what my feet looked like before I was pregnant. By the way these look pretty good. This is what happened just by making lunch. I call them elephant feet. The funny part is I tried to make them look "pretty" by giving myself a french pedicure. It didn't help, as you can see.
And...here are my man hands. my wedding ring actually doesn't go that far down comfortably as you can see the tip of my finger is kind of red...I forced it down a little:)

So, who said pregnant ladies are cute? Oh well, I give up on the cuteness I just want this baby to come so I can start seeing my body again!

2 comments:

Shadley said...

Meghan
Don't worry! You'll go into labor! And if not, they will speed things along. It seems never-ending but it will happen!!!

Meghan said...

I know...I just keep thinking at this point, it can't be soon enough...but like Francisco says once labor starts then I'm going to think otherwise:)