Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Feet update

Ange this one's for you.....


Before Guillo


After Guillo

*Surprisingly they are still a little swollen because I still can't get into my shoes that well. But, good improvement, eh? I can walk again! Oh yeah, and no more indents in my feet when I sit on them. I am so glad that I took photos because I quickly forgot how huge they were:) It was worth it all and I would do it all over again times 100. Actually, what's amazing to me is the fact that your body can handle all the changes and then bounce back in a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh meg that is so great- doesn't it feel so much better. yeah and "bounce" your way back to a normal body again! :) love you

Meghan said...

Hey James- I made that sound easy, huh? I didn't mean completely bounce back...you know where I can actually walk and function after labor and pregnancy:)

Angie said...

whew. that's some crazy foot shrinkage! thanks for the follow-up!!