Friday, October 13, 2006

1 week old

Here's our guy, now 1 week old today.








So I often just stare at him throughout the day and just think, "who am I to have received this blessing from the Lord?" I have shed my fair share of tears because of the overwhelming feeling I have of being a mother. I was just learning how to be a wife and now I am learning how to be a mother. Sometimes it seems to be a task far to great, but I know the Lord will guide me and sustain me.
It is just one of the most amazing feelings when you look at a baby that the Lord has used you and the person you love most to create. It is still all so surreal. Thank you Jesus.

3 comments:

emily said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to hold him and give him a kiss! What an amazing gift. You are going to be such a great mom. It seems overwhelming, I'm sure, to be entrusted with this gift, but what is more amazing is that Jesus is in you and He loves little Guillo more than you do! He will lead you!

Julian said...

Isn't it so amazing that he was inside you just a week ago and now he's all out in the open in the world as a person?? Conception and birth are two really amazing processes...

You're my hero :D
I love you chica!

Meghan said...

Yeah...I keep thinking, how did he fit? That is why they are so squishable:) The Lord is amazing.