Tuesday, October 03, 2006

39 weeks and still goin'
















Okay so here I am from both sides. By the way no one told me I was going to grow out of my maternity clothes...thanks to the bella band (the black thing you see under my shirt) I can wear clothes without showing my belly....and believe me it's for the better:) Anyway, maybe in this picture you can tell my swollen face too! I think I have a triple chin last time I counted. Please pray that this baby comes soon....we are so excited to meet the little guy or gal.

6 comments:

Shadley said...

meg you look great. embrace the triple chin baby! i have one too and i am in my 97th week!! :)

Joanna Kay said...

Meghan Wren!! I have been on baby watch since I found you through Emily. I am praying for you sister. Keep posting pictures... I am laughing with you.

Shadley said...

and oh yeah you totally grow out of your maternity clothes.

Anonymous said...

Meghan you look so great!Those last few days are so hard. Hang in there. Just looking at you makes me want to be pregnant again, but my husband won't listen to talk like that!!! Laura Mc.

Meghan said...

Shadley- I am kinda starting to like the triple chin:)

Joanna- So great to see your sweet face. Thanks for praying.

Laura- Did you see my feet? Are you sure you would want to be pregnant again? Maybe I will think different later...right now I am just tired of carrying all this around. Tell Jow I think you all are due for another girl...it would make a great even number 2 boys and 2 girls. She needs a friend:)Great to hear from ya!

Meghan said...

Sorry, not Jow...Joe! :)