Monday, October 16, 2006

Baby Dedication

Sunday our little Guillo was dedicated at church. I felt kind of overwhelmed at the time when we were in front because I realized this little life will one day make a decision to walk with the Lord or not. I pray we can be good examples to him and raise him in the ways of the Lord. Just a side note...our little guy is vocal and up in front of everyone he let 'er rip...more than once. Just like his father:)


Just the 3 of us:)



Grandpa and Guillo



Grandma and Guillo



He had a long day




My mom and I celebrated with banana boats



And the guys...they just slept

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you stinker you have that red chair- i wanted that! :) ha!

Meghan said...

That is funny. You and Francisco will have to fight over it...He really likes it:)