Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ropita



Okay you all, I know this is a little cheesy, but I couldn't resist sharing these clothes with you all. These are the first outfits I have bought for our baby. They seemed very neutral, but the best part is I got everything for $1. Yes, one dollar my friends. We are talking the nice blessings of a garage sale (or church sale). I also got a nice little carrier for $1...you know those that wrap all around you and you can have both your hands free? I realize this might not be exciting for some of you, but it was very satisfying for me:) Did you all see that never worn pooh hat in the far right top corner? I love it. Although, Francisco didn't seem too excited about it (I think he's thinking if we have a boy that would be cramping his style:). Anyway, look for photos in the future of our baby wearing these:) Francisco and I are off to a week long marriage conference in Illinois. Praise the LORD! It will be sucha nice vacation/learning time for the both of us. We need to just get away for a while. Please pray for us, that we would feel refreshed in the Lord and that we would grow closer in our marriage. We will also be learning about raising children, which I think will be fun to hear. So I am sure I will have plenty to update you all on in a week! Until then, don't just merely survive each day, live each day (to it's fullest). Love you all!

No comments: