Sunday, June 11, 2006

23 weeks



So today starts my 23rd week. They say the baby can feel my dance moves this week:) We'll see who the baby ends up dancing like:) It is the coolest thing...I can see the baby kick me...my stomach literally moves where the baby kicks. It's such a fun sensation, just a bummer you guys don't get to experience it:) Each day I cherish that I have left with just Francisco and I, but also am excited to see this new creation that the Lord has allowed us both the create together. I often wonder silly things, like will the baby blow their nose like Francisco (with just one hand) or like me (with both hands)? Will the baby walk like me or like Francisco? I know it is minute things, but they are still fun to think about. Today coming home from church Francisco had to pull over FAST so I could throw up...I let myself get too hungry. It's strange, I can't be too hungry or too stuffed otherwise I get sick. It's been fun watching my stomach grow, although it is very painful to bend over (they say to bend at the knees, but then I can never get back up again). It's something I have yet to master. I have some photos to share which I will explain. I am kind of doing things backwards, trying to catch up for the time I have not journaled. The picture to the left is the picture of my positive pregnacy test. I will never forget Francisco made me take the test twice because he didn't believe it (I doubted it too, so I was okay with it:).

No comments: