Saturday, June 10, 2006

Baby!


So I have decided to finally journal Francisco and I's experience of our first pregnacy! I am currently 22 weeks (a little over half way) so I will post pictures as my belly continues to grow:) It has definitely so far been a blessed feeling knowing that we will soon be parents. I am most excited to see Francisco in the role of being a father. It still all seems so sureal to us both considering we haven't even celebrated our first wedding anniversary yet! It's coming soon. Right now I am feeling well and I haven't had any nausea or vomitting on a regular basis (opposite of my first 3-4 months). The picture I posted is of our baby 2 weeks ago when we went in for the ultrasound. I had to drink 32 ounces in one sitting (I threw up 16 of those in the mall parking lot). My grandma, and my parents were able to come and join us for the special occasion, which was sweet. I will post the measurements of everything, once we receive them. They said everything looked great and there were no concerns. I think Francisco is still trying to grasp the concept that we will soon have a third party joining us, but for me I have grasped it considering I am the one being kicked in the belly on a regular basis. It's the funkiest, coolest and most interesting feeling. It's amazing because the baby already has a schedule. I am kicked at around the same time each morning and night, there are really no surprises (maybe occassional ones throughout the day), but how neat is that?? The baby is definitely an early riser (takes after Francisco). I don't even really need to set an alarm:) This has definitely been a rollercoster of emotions from surprised to sad to scared to excited, but through it all we feel extremely blessed by Jesus.

No comments: