Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day

So this past weekend we headed up to my parents for a women's conference that my mom and I attended together. It ended up snowing Sunday night and Francisco didn't have work and neither did my mom, so Monday and Tuesday were snow days! Oh fun!
Since Francisco had never played in the snow before (see previous post) I was so excited to take him out. We both got bundled up in random clothes of my parents and had a blast! here are some pics...



Going solo...





Then we decided to go together...





Then, Francisco got a little ambitious and set out to conquer the hill with all the trees.



I think the cold air started getting to us because we were now finding ice sickles and playing with them...

Then, inside for some hot chocolate, a warm bowl of chili and some time with Guillo and grandma!
What a GREAT day! Snow is fun.

3 comments:

emily said...

FUN!!! I sort of miss the snow. Remember all of the times we went to Montezuma and went tubing?!? How fun was that?! I think I peed my pants one time...it was when we were going up the hill on the tubes on the wire thing that pulled you up the hill and somehow you or Doug let go and started sliding down the hill and then we all ran into each other, but everyone else that was still hooked to the thing kept coming up so we just kept running into people. I think Chris was behind me. I was laughing so hard. I peed! Thankfully, I was already wet from the snow so no one could tell! I can't believe I just said all of that!

Meghan said...

Oh Em! I totally remember that. I was holding on to your tube or someones tube for dear life...I didn't want to fly back down.
Francisco and I want to go there sometime soon.
Remember Lindsay sprained both of her ankles tubing? What are the chances of that?

Shadley said...

Meghan
I guess this meeting between us is not suppose to happen...I have strep now!! bummer! let's keep in touch though! we have to make it work sometime!

maybe march will be a better month for us!