Friday, February 02, 2007

Rollin'

What in the world!!! All the sudden one night (Monday to be exact) Guillermo just rolled over! Now I am sure this was in the makin' for a while, but it shocked me. I put him one his stomach because that is how he likes to sleep and I heard him crying...I went in to check on him and he was on his back looking at me with a confused look ( I think he surprised himself and was wondering what he had just done). I freaked out! My little guy is now somewhat mobile! Now it's Friday and he is a pro, in fact it has been a long week of struggling through nap time and even in the middle of the night. He despises sleeping on his back and once he gets over from his stomach to his back he is so mad because he is stuck...he hasn't figured out to get from his back to his stomach. I am trying to teach him and he is a determined little guy so I am sure it won't be long.
On Monday night I was so proud of him for rolling over and then it hit me that he is growing so fast. Sad.

1 comment:

emily said...

way to go little buddy! YEAH!