Thursday, February 22, 2007

Nasty

Okay I have to share this story with you all because it is so funny to me:)
So yesterday Francisco stayed home in the morning from work and as he was putting Guillermo down for a nap I decided to go make our bed (funny...yes a made bed looks nice, but my main motives is so I won't be tempted to get back in bed:)
As I went to put our down comforter on...this is what I saw!
A house centipede! I seriously get the chills when I see this picture. This thing has 15 PAIRS of skinny legs. UHG!

I screamed because I have never seen one before. So Francisco came to the rescue!

*See the kleenex in his left hand? He decided to blow his nose with it instead of grab the hairy centipede!

The only thing is I told Francisco to save the comforter so he tried to kill it with the swifter.
It got away. It moves so stinkin' fast.

Ha! Then he made me help him take out all the drawers of our dresser and look for this crazy thing.

We couldn't find it. Seriously the rest of the day I felt like it was crawling all over me.

So I left to go hang out with some friends and Francisco went to run some errands.
When I got home I went into our bedroom and I saw it in the corner!
I yelled for Francisco to come kill it and this was the end result...

I slept well.

2 comments:

emily said...

oh my gosh! Meghan I'm feeling it with you. That is so nasty. I'm glad that you got a picture of it! Don't you have a completely different mindset now that you have a blog, that in situations like that you want to get out your camera and take a picture so that you can post it on your blog?!! I saw the possum the other night and I grabbed my camera out of my purse to take a picture but it already left! funny!!

Meghan said...

Em! You are funny...the thing that made me laugh is Francisco is the one who took the camera out and started taking pictures. I screamed and he ran in, but then he left, I asked him what he was doing and he came back with the camera and said he was going to take pictures. He secretly wants to be a photographer:) Anyway, so I thought I should take a pic of the rest:)
I think I would rather encounter a centipede than a possum!