Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rice cereal

Okay so the other night, Saturday to be exact we started feeding Guillermo rice cereal. He wasn't too sure about it.
In fact he was more into his bib and eating that.
The second time wasn't any different. So I gave him the spoon to play around with, just to get used to it, but I had to take it away because he was trying to get the whole thing in his mouth!
So today this was his response every time he ate a bite. He now thinks it's funny. I especially got excited because he opened his mouth in response to the spoon nearing his mouth. He wasn't sure why I was excited so he just got excited too.

2 comments:

emily said...

Could you please send him to Texas?! I want him! He is so stinkin' cute!!! I LOVE that last picture!!!

Meghan said...

Oh I can't do that...I would miss him too much:) Maybe someday we will take a roadtrip to Texas:)
Or you could come back...he he.