Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Golden Birthday

So yesterday, the 25th of July I turned 25...my golden birthday. I am going to share some pics with you all on how my first birthday married and pregnant went:)

My Birthday started at midnight on the 24th of July...

This is me arriving from work exactly at midnight to my husband singing happy birthday with all the lights turned off and just candles lit:)

Here I am enjoying it all!


My delicious cake...especially decorated by Francisco! Love it!

THE NEXT DAY (My Birthday)...


I received my first pedicure ever! The best part was my husband went in the day before and made the appointment all by himself (that's not easy when you aren't familiar with the beauty salon terms). What a man!

We went to the lake to grill out (fun, relaxing and beautiful)

After everything we were going to rent a boat, but it started to rain...so what did we do instead? What else but take a nap! I will picture the next time (since all my pics wouldn't fit) my 2 dozen roses he got me...they are beautiful! It turned out to be a great birthday.

1 comment:

Julian said...

Happy Belated golden birthday! We should definitely try to talk on the phone at least once a month or something- I know that we're both really busy- and you'll be super busy in a bit with the nino/a! By the way- I use "Julian" as an alias so that I can not be googled and located :D Take care