Sunday, July 02, 2006

Camping
















So we decided to go camping on Friday night and this is how we decided to sleep...in the back of our truck. Let me tell you we are ghetto campers. We have a tent we bought last summer, but we failed to read the details and it is for little kids. Our queen size blow up mattress (that we bought without a pump) didn't even fit, so we folded it up and slept on a deflated mattress inside this 4x4 tent (not really, but it was so small you couldn't see it over my car). So this time we decided to go without the tent and sleep in the back of the truck (fun!) yeah until we realized that our mattress blown up doesn't fit in the back of the truck (hmmm...kind of liek last year) so once again we deflated it and slept on top of it...oh did I mention in the middle of the morning we moved to the front of the cab since the mosquitos were biting us. Also Francisco tried closing the top over us so we could still sleep back there and not get bit, but I am closterphobic and that doesn't work so much. Despite everything it was an interesting time (atleast for a pregnant lady sleeping very uncomfortably:) More adventures to come!

1 comment:

emily said...

Oh! That looks like fun! I've always wanted to go camping in the back of my truck. I'm sure it was challenging being pregnant and trying to get comfortable. It sort of reminded me of our camping trip back in the day!!! Oh, memories!!