Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fun times

So I have some picture to share with you all of this past weekend. My sister (Nichole), brother-in law (Tom) and our nephew (Brighton) stopped by one there way back from Colorado to their new home in Virginia. We had a great time relaxing and spending time with them and my parents. Time flys by! So here are a few pictures of the things we did.

Aunt Maggie, Uncle Frisco and Brightito:)


Doesn't he look so cute? He is a handsome kid and sweet too. Isn't he the coolest lookin kid?


My dad taught Francisco how to mow the lawn. Francisco wants to start his own lawn service.

Just strolling along.

My dad and I put together the baby's changing table. Since I am a girl and I like bargains I have to share with you all that my mom purchased it for $5!


Here is the somewhat final version. I got the baskets to go with it. It fits nicely in our bathroom! Thanks mom!

2 comments:

emily said...

How adorable!!! I can't believe how big Brighton is!!! Very cute hat!
Good work on the changing table. $5!?! That's great!!
I'm looking forward to Saturday! Are we still on?!

Meghan said...

Yeah Emily Ward! I love the fact that you leave me comments, they are so fun to read with your cute smiling face next to them:) I am so glad you are going. I was going to call you today...which I still will, but I am sure you are working and I am going to work too. But, great...where should we go? I am also excited.