Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The 4th



Here we are at the fireworks in Coralville. The finale was by far my favorite. We went a little earlier and listened to a band and also looked at the animals. I am pictured above with the most beautiful burro (donkey) I have seen. Ever since shrek I told Francisco I would like a donkey, preferably one that talks and flys and then the other day we were reading the Bible and stumbled across a story about a donkey that talked to his owner (the holy spirit used this donkey to communicate to the man). We cracked up! It was the best!
*Since I like pics, I usually include some with each blog, but since I forgot my camera when my parents came to visit us I have no pictures. We had fun with them. We went to the Charlie Daniels concert, which we ended up leaving early and going to Lone Star for Monday night all you can eat ribs. Francisco and my dad almost got sick trying to eat all they could:) We then played UNO attack and watched my dad try and take Francisco on in a fighting match on Playstation....that was funny! It was nice to have them up and relax and playing cards. We wish they would have stayed and watched the fireworks!

No comments: