Saturday, January 06, 2007

Low Battery

I am having a low battery night! UGH! I wanted to call my friend Emily back, but the cordless needed to charge...low battery. I wanted to take a picture of Guillermo sleeping, but I could only get one...low battery. I wanted to film Guillermo sleeping, but only for a short while...low battery. Then, I wanted to post the picture I took for Emily, but I couldn't...low battery. Everything had a low battery at the same time!! How does that work? So since I can't post my cute picture I will post about my low battery:)

*By the way last Friday (December 29th) Guillermo turned a whoppin' 3 months! He's growing and all I can think about is too soon he will be talking, walking, running and then he won't want to cuddle anymore....so I am trying to get all my cuddling in. Here are the pics.





2 comments:

emily said...

Meg-You are funny. I can't wait to see the cute sleeping picture. I just got done watching disc 2...and I'm FREAKING out!!! I'm on to disc 3!!! I love Jack!

Meghan said...

CRAZY!!! I want to watch too! This isn't fair. I knew you would be watching it.