Friday, January 19, 2007

14 weeks, 15 weeks and his first overnight

So I am a little late with this one....but what's a week? Last Friday (January 12th) Guillermo turned 14 weeks, that's 3 1/2 months folks! He's growing...but when I think about things, it wasn't that long ago that I went through the whole process of birth...and I would do it again! Here are the pics...




15 weeks
And today (January 19th) he turned 15 weeks. He is a week closer to 4 months old! They grow so fast. Here are the pics I took of him today:)




So I just let him go for the night to his grandparents house:) This is his first overnight....how fun:) I was sad when my dad was driving away with my little Guillo...but he'll be back tomorrow, before I know it. So I should stop blogging and get things done that I normally don't get done when he's with me. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him leaving, but I forgot. I guess I didn't know what to do...he seems too young to know, yet I don't want to have him leave without saying goodbye:) I think I might take a nap. After all, this place seems so quiet.

2 comments:

Shadley said...

oh meghan! the first overnight without the little one is so bittersweet! its like your life is a little shallow and empty...and i always cried when they drove away...but oh sweet sleep!! there's nothing like having a grandparent you can trust and to be able to get an uninterrupted night of shut eye! yay!

Meghan said...

It was nice...but you are right, Francisco and I felt like all we could talk about was our baby. I felt sort of bad letting him go...but the sleep was wonderful.