Saturday, January 20, 2007

He's back

Our little guy is back from his overnight and now I can't sleep! I think I got too much sleep when he was gone:) Seriously, one of my favorite things to do is crawl under the covers and sleep without interruption, waking up when my body decides it's ready to wake up. So I did that and it was awesome! The result, was getting nothing done and just sleeping. But, I guess that's okay for one day. I just hate the feeling of not being productive. I feel so lazy. So this week I need to kick it into gear! Anyway, here are some random pics...

This picture makes me want to squeeze him:)
This is how many of our early mornings are spent:)
Francisco giving him a pony ride....

The attack of the octopus...He loves to chew on this thing, which is way bigger than his mouth

No comments: