Thursday, November 09, 2006

Some funny pics

So Francisco was laughing this morning because he went to check on Guillo and we he was sleeping exactly the same way as I was...you will see below...funny thing is he took Guillo's picture first because he thought he would move, but I ended up being the one to move as he was taking the picture....so you can't see exactly how I was sleeping, but you get the idea...we sleep alike:)





These pictures below crack me up...he looks like a little man just chillin'. Francisco likes to do funny things like this with him and the great part is Guillo enjoys every bit of it.





So Francisco made me remove this cute little bonnet because he said it makes Guillo look like a girl. Okay, so maybe he's right, but he looked so cute I had to take a picture.



2 comments:

Shadley said...

a little Bo Peepish, I am on Fransisco's side! still cute though!

Angie said...

he is SO CUTE! i love his little man look too.

you're cute too ya little sleeper!