Monday, November 13, 2006

5 weeks

This last Friday (10th of November) Guillermo turned 5 weeks old. He's getting bigger. Still in his newborn clothes and newborn diapers, but he is getting more chunky in the face and interacting more...trying to coo and smile (but he definitely makes you work for a smile). It still is surreal...I feel like I am babysitting and I don't know when I will be returning him. I am just wondering when it will become more real that he is actually my son.



Grandma talks to him and he gets excited.


Sleepy head

For his 5th week birthday we got him his first cell phone. Just a joke...this is another one of Francisco's funny photos.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Meghan, every time I see pictures of him I can't get over how absolutely CUTE he is! I can just see and hear your mom trying to make him smile!! I love her! As soon as I saw the pic with the cell phone I knew Fransisco was up to it!!

Anonymous said...

meg- so cute. ok i'll try again.. tomorrow at andrea g's house- call me if you want to go! :)

Meghan said...

James- Yeah thanks for sticking with me:)

Meghan said...

Hey Em-
I love that you comment everytime...it's fun to see your face.
Love ya and can't wait to see you in person.

Anonymous said...

Love you too! Will I get to see you over Thanksgiving? Call me or email me!

Meghan said...

James- thanks for the invite. I had fun and it was good to be around other moms...I am excited that I will get to see you more often:) Love ya!