Monday, November 27, 2006

7 weeks old

Where have these past 7 weeks gone? It's crazy to think your life can change so quickly. The Lord has really pressed upon my heart to make the most of the time he has given me. What that exactly means I have not a clue, but I want to dig more into the Word of God to find out.

It was interesting and true, someone said to me recently that it is really too bad because it is hard to enjoy this stage in your baby's life because you are always running on a lack of sleep. Very true, but as Guillermo sleeps on the couch next to me and I hear is precious snore and I look at his tiny body growing and his features becoming more prominent...I refuse to not enjoy this time, I desire to make the most of it because I know it will pass by quickly. Thank you Jesus for this precious creation. Thank you friends for sharing in this time with Francisco and I.








His wink..this is one of my favorite faces he makes.

1 comment:

Shadley said...

Amen Meg! What a great attitude. Your son is so loved and I am sure he knows it. That's the best thing you can do for him.