Saturday, August 11, 2007

Garage sales

Okay I think I am officially obsessed with garage sales after yesterday. I was inspired because we stayed the night at Wayne and Marla's (friends of ours) and Guillermo loved the toys they had there for their grandchildren. So, I had some ideas of stuff I wanted to get for him. This was amazingly fun and even more fun to see him enjoy them. Below are some of my fun deals:)


So my first great buy was an alligator teeter tater ($5)
Then this awesome car ($7)

Then the walker ($3) You can see in the background I wore Francisco out with all my purchases:)
Can't quite figure out how to walk with it yet.
**So the previous stuff plus a fun push lawn mower and a few toys including a guitar were all purchased on my first time out without the boys. So I had to go home and get them before I went to other homes.

So this one is way too much fun. On my second time out we went to a neighborhood sale and the first home we went to they were selling this ride for $10, but they gave it to us for $5! Sweet deal, Guillermo loves it and he rode around to the rest of the sales in this thing. It was cute. I am not sure if you can see the purple handle behind but that is what we control it with. It's pretty cool.

So again in the afternoon I couldn't help but go out again for the third time! I found this activity table for $5. Guillermo has been playing with it non-stop.

Plus he loves the box it came in:)
**Okay so I can't fail to mention we went out for a fourth time in the evening and I found a lady who randomly decided to have a garage sale...she sold me a pack-n-play for $10!! I was so excited! It was a FUN day...otherwise non productive, but SUPER fun.

1 comment:

jamie said...

dude SO jealous.. josiah loves those cars- anything with wheels- let me know if you see another one some time k.
wanna hang out? call me