Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bat woman

Okay ladies and gents,

I was working the night shift and at 5 am I decided to go down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I was the only one in the hallway and this is what I saw FLYING at my head!...

I had the creeby jeebies! I can't not tell you how freaked out I was the rest of the night. Not to mention I made eye contact with this beast (although, I know they don't see...I still looked right at it). Just to remind you all...this was in the hospital! Can you imagine? These things carry rabies and rabies kills people! GROSS!

3 comments:

Chris said...

At least you were quick enough to be able to get a picture! :)

I'm having cockroach issues at the moment... it's weird because I don't even *use* my kitchen that much. The neighboring cockroaches probably have food drives for mine. Anyway I did a massive cleaning of my kitchen and put traps all over the place so I think they'll be gone shortly.

Have you guys moved to a new place? I thought I read you moved to your parents briefly but didn't know if you had moved to your own place yet. If so send me the address!

Meghan said...

I think I would rather have cockroach issues than bats flying at my head, but then again I'm not so sure I would want to live with them. Ewww.
We are still at my parents place until Sept 1st...which isn't far away..yeah! Then we are off to our new abode. I will send you the address.

jamie said...

naste!