Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sleep!

Yes! I can see sleep in my near future. Guillermo rocked last night! He slept from 10:30pm until 3:30am! I was so excited. It kind of freaked me out and I kept going in to check on him to see that he was okay because I couldn't believe he was actually sleeping.

It was funny because we are so used to having to walk around with him and bounce him up and down at night to calm him down. So instead of putting him down last night when he cried Francisco bounced him up and down and he seriously fell asleep standing up....it's hard to explain, but if you would grab a baby from under their armpits and hold them in the air to talk to them that is how Guillermo was and fell asleep. It freaked us out, we thought something was wrong....but the poor guy was just so tired.
Then I thought about it and he had been up since 5:30pm until 10:30pm....he had gone to English class with me and he loves it so he never really sleeps there.
Okay I am totally rattling on..... I guess I am just so excited:)


So yes, I let him sleep on his belly...and yes his butt is stuck up in the air.

1 comment:

emily said...

Way to go baby! I love their little butts when they put them in the air like that! precious!