Friday, December 08, 2006

2 months old!

Okay so I am exactly a week late with this one. Last Friday December 1st Guillermo turned 8 weeks old. I can't believe it has been 2 months already! I think last week we officially grew out of his newborn clothes. On Wednesday we went for his 2 month check up. He received 3 shots...so sad. He let out a little yelp and then with his face all red and teary eyed he looked at me like "what just happened?" The details: he now weighs 12 pounds 6 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile, which is a huge jump from his 2 week appointment when he was 50% for height and 35% for weight.
He is definitely cooing and smiling. In fact sometimes we just laugh because he smiles at the wall or the ceiling...he also has his friend, the lamp in the living room with whom he has daily conversations. In fact, we will be talking to him and he turns and stares and then begins a conversation with the light. Very interesting, but I guess whatever will do.



These ones are for you Em...I think after these pics he is growing to like the hat...









1 comment:

emily said...

YES!! I love it! It looks like he likes his hat a little bit better than last time!