Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Flying high

Hey gramps this one's for you!
So mom and I got talking today after she dressed me and here is what our conversation went like....

Well, I got super excited when she mentioned that with this outfit I could be your co-pilot
Then, I thought nah ma you for real?
She said, "yeah I'm for real" so I told her to grab my jacket and put it on. Then I started to imagine what it would be like.
I put my hands out like I was flying
and then whoa I got a little freaked out. I think I might be afraid of heights.
Then it made me all happy thinking that someday I could maybe fly with my gramps.


***So yeah, this is what I do for fun now:) Anyway, Dad I thought you would enjoy it. Love ya!



1 comment:

emily said...

wow, precious! He does look a little like a homey g.