Saturday, April 05, 2008

Mistaken Identities

Wow. I just watched the Dateline special on the Mistaken Identities and I definitely recommend watching it. You can get it over the Internet and watch it while you fold laundry:)

I am not sure if you all heard in April 2006 when 2 women got mixed up, so while one family buried the one they thought was their daughter and another sat 24/7 next to the hospital bed of who they thought was their daughter...they discovered 5 weeks later that it was a tragic mix up.

Both of the families are believers and are amazing in their interview with Matt Lauer. I cried mostly at the faith of these two families and the wisdom and truth that flowed from their mouths. It was one of the best interviews I have seen. And I thought if people don't walk away attracted the Jesus I would be surprised. They challenged me in my walk with Jesus and gave me hope. What amazing families and what amazing young women of Jesus.

No comments: