Sunday, July 06, 2008

My Dad


Please pray for my dad. On Saturday evening he fell off a ladder. It was a far fall. The Lord provided my mom with some good neighbors of theirs that were close by at the time to help call for help as she was a little shaken up.
No one likes to receive news like this, especially when it hits so close to home. As of right now, the thing I know for sure is he did break a vertebrae and they are concerned about his pelvic area. He is in a lot of pain as I am sure you can all imagine.
Please pray that the Lord would heal him, quick. Also pray that through this time he would find comfort in the Lord and be able to rest despite his excruciating pain. Also pray for my mom, that she would hold up okay for him and be able to rest.
I am still trying to find my place in all of this, as I want to jump in the car right now and go help out, but I have a job to do on Monday and a son to take care of. I love my dad and I want to be there like he has been there for me.
Thanks for praying blogger buddies:)

No comments: