Thursday, July 31, 2008

Little Helper

I was looking through my pictures and realize I have so much catching up to do as far as sharing with all you bloggers I can't really see:) This is what is so funny to me....I check peoples blogs more than I call or visit them....I guess it's a way to keep in touch:) So I will leave you all with pictures from a trip to Wal-Mart to buy diapers. My guy is a helper (and mommy loves that!). He wants to help me carry lots of things even if they are beyond his strength to carry, he tries his hardest to pick it up. He also throws his own diapers away and he picks up after me (if I leave the wipes sitting on the floor or on the couch, he picks them up and puts them on the counter where they belong:) Anyway, so here he is wanting to carry his diapers out of Wal-Mart. He got lots of smirks and "oh so cute", so I am sure that was what was keeping him going.
Check it out...he's biting the diapers...I think to help him keep a hold of them:)

He still did not want to let them go when Francisco picked him up. In fact, he held on to them even in his car seat the whole way home. What a hoot!

4 comments:

laura b. said...

I just found your blog and I am so excited! By the way...this is the background I tried to use but while trying to get it to work I found one with orange in it and couldn't resist. So, I'm glad you're using it!

Meghan said...

Oh funny Laura~
I'll have to check out your background! So good to hear from you.

saras said...

Don't you love this age?! They are just so funny. I find myself laughing all the time, it's great. G is seriously the cutest thing ever!

Laura said...

Can he come over and clean my house up? I need someone to follow me around and pick up after me!