Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mr.Wilson

Last week we went to Wilson's apple orchard with the girls I take care of after school. There is something fun about a tractor ride through the orchard even though there are no apples and then eating an apple turnover and some apple chips afterwards. I loved it! Plus, I could just stare at Mr. Wilson all day long! I know, I'm a little freakish, but he is so darn cute!

The trip to the orchard isn't complete without a picture of Mr.Wilson with Guillermo.


Does he look like he is having fun? He loves tractors and he loves being outside, so he was so happy to he there.

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I enjoyed catching up on you and your little man's blog...especially the Burley...

Meghan said...

Em- Francisco was laughing at himself in the mirror the other night and I asked him what was so funny and he said he was replaying his conversation with you as you entered the church and he thought it was hilarious! Not sure if you remember it, but apparently it doesn't take much to entertain him!