Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday!

So this past Saturday (Oct.6th) was Guillermo's first birthday! He is officially one year old....YIKES! The time we started eating when we were celebrating is the time I started to push a year ago to deliver this guy. The sad thing is I think we were all done eating (after having seconds and thirds plus dessert) and he had already eaten his cake and opened some gifts and maybe even bathed and went to bed before the time of his arrival one year ago. There are a lot of things you can do in 2 hours and pushing is not one I had ever thought of! Of course it was the best spent 2 hours:)


The stats on my little man:
He weighs in at 21 pounds and 5 ounces.
He is 30 inches long.
He has 3 teeth (2 on the top and 1 on the bottom).
He loves trucks, cars, and steering wheels.
Some of his favorite foods are: bananas, almost any kind of fruit, meats, graham crackers and of course milk! He loves water in a cup and refuses to drink milk out of any other thing than a bottle.
He loves stroller rides and adores other people.
He likes to growl like a lion (I think he is showing his manly side).
He gets excited to see dogs.
He can play for hours with or without other people.
He says, "hola".
He is fiesty.
He smiles and laughs a lot.
He throws fits when I change his diaper and clothes.
He has no separation anxiety (which makes me wonder about his feelings for me:)
He's a lot of fun!

Here are some photos of the birthday prince:)


And now for the cake (tres leches)....



2 comments:

Rachel Bardwell said...

What a hottie!! Looks like he had a wonderful party!

Anonymous said...

Awww he's so cute! He was a riot that night! I love you guys!
-Ci