Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lindsay and Krystal

These two ladies are some REALLY special friends. I was so excited when exactly a week ago from today they were able to come visit us in Iowa City and meet Guillermo for the first time (Krystal also met Francisco for the first time). I wish my time with them would have been much longer, it was too short..but definitely sweet!
**A little side not...Francisco and I started our drywall job on Thursday (see previous post), they came on Friday....the day Guillermo and I stayed home. In the morning we went out there for a few things and then at 11:15am Guillermo and I came home to get around for Lindsay and Krystal's visit. They were going to be arriving at around 12:30, so I had plenty of time to get Guillermo fed, bathed and down for his nap. Then time for me to get bathed, straighten the place up a little and fix lunch. As I got Guillermo out of his carseat and ran into the apartment building through the rain...I stood at our door looking for my keys....where are my keys? Oh no! I left them in Francisco's truck!!! Now, he was not just working down the street....we live in east Iowa City and he was working in North Liberty! I good 20 minute drive for us. I was so MAD. I cried the whole way there and the whole way back and of course blamed it all on Francisco, who had nothing to do with it. I arrived home at noon. Fed my son, put him down for his nap...gave him no bath, got myself bathed and started lunch (that was no where near finished when they came). I was so sad things couldn't be in place for them when they came. But, when they arrived I quickly forgot about the not so important things we try to cram in and remembered the most important thing...their friendships.
I enjoyed my time with them. I miss you gals. Love you.


Lindsay & Guillo

Krystal & Guillo

All of us...



1 comment:

Julian said...

It was SOOO much fun to see you all!! It was fun to play with Guillo and finally meet Francisco. I hope that I'll get a chance to see you all again- and not after 3 years :D