Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Time with Great Grandma again

Thursday May 10th Guillermo and I went to stay with my grandma since my grandpa is on the road working. She is still battling cancer and has been taking chemo. On top of that she fell and fractured ribs...so she needs help getting up and around. We went to be with her and we just got back on Monday the 21st. We felt like nomads. But we felt blessed to have the opportunity to be with her:) Francisco was also able to come be with us after he got off work. So it all worked out well. Guillermo loves her and had fun playing with her walker and cane:) He's funny.
Here are some pics of our time....






**Now Guillermo and I are off to Virginia to spend time with my sister and her two boys while my brother-in-law is in Colorado for work. This will be Guillermo's first plane ride ever! Please pray for Francisco to be able to get together with people and pass the time by with fellowship. He is sad to be alone.

3 comments:

jamie said...

megs your email doesn't work anymore

Angie said...

i need your email too!

Meghan said...

Hey gals-
it's meghan-moreno@uiowa.edu
my maiden name one doesn't work anymore.