Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Some friends

Here are some random pictures of a few of our friends...
Our sweet friend Em came to Iowa from Texas. We love you Em!

Guillermo stealing Lily's grandma Connie:)

A day with the Kampman kids, Abigail and Josiah....

She's too cute:)

Guillermo getting mowed by Josiah:)
Not sure what Guillermo is trying to do...maybe give him a hug?:)



Oh so cute. I love these kids. Josiah's smile is contagious.

Last, but not least....our friend Ashlyn Ross. Guillermo is sitting next to her and they were babbling back and forth:) She is so sweet.

2 comments:

jamie said...

so sweet! lets hang out again! we got a baby pool today- the kiddos could all go "swimming"!

Meghan said...

Yeah...I want to hang out again. That would be FUN!! I leave for Virginia tomorrow morning, so I will call you in a week when I get back!