Saturday, April 21, 2007

She's a miracle

So yesterday, 12 days after her accident...Clarissa was discharged from the hospital. She will still undergo physical therapy and she has some healing to do, but this is amazing. When they didn't know 12 days ago if they would be able to save her life, I stand in awe of how amazing our great Healer is. Jesus never changes, he is always the same....yesterday, today and tomorrow, but for some reason events like this make you realize the importance of knowing Jesus. the truth is we don't know when we are going to die. I am sure Clarissa never expected to get in a car accident 12 days ago, that could have possibly taken her life, but I am sure she walked out of that hospital a changed person...not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually. There are things that happen in our life, that if we are willing, the Lord will draw us into a deeper, more richer relationship with him.
I love Jesus and I love the fact that he can always give us hope and he is not against us, but for us. He doesn't seek to destroy, but he came to give life. Can it get any better than that? I don't think so.
Clarissa is a miracle from the Lord.

No comments: