Monday, April 30, 2007

29 weeks

I feel like time just flys by and I get behind on blogging:) I don't know why I like to post that he turned another week old, but I think it is more for my records:) On April 27th he turned 29 weeks old. It is crazy how he now grabs for things. It isn't like a little baby grab, I feel like he gets a good grip and understands how to grab. It won't be long and he will be crawling or walking:) He has been able to answer to his name for a few months now, but it's so cute to say Guillermo and he turns his head. He still loves to bounce, smile, laugh and be goofy with his dad!

Here are some pics...


Guillermo answering to his name.

Guillermo loves shoulder rides. I think his favorite part is eating or pulling the hair.

I thought he fell asleep in his exersaucer, but really he just couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror. Very cute.

No comments: