Tuesday, March 27, 2007

24 weeks

Last Friday (March 23rd) Guillermo turned 24 weeks. He's almost 6 months! Yikes! I guess he still seems like a newborn baby to me...he still doesn't sleep through the night. He wakes up every 3 hours....some would say let him cry it out...I've tried that, but he screams like someone is hurting him until he eats!! We also continually try feeding him cereal and now I've tried some other baby food...and he just laughs and thinks it's funny....he doesn't get the whole swallow concept. ugh! It can be frustrating...but I guess it won't be long and he'll be on his way! Here are some pics.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on, girl! DO NOT let him cry it out. Love him and nurture him! God's Word tells us that He comforts us like a baby at a mother's breast. He would leave us hungry, lonely or in need. You are doing great!!!! Love ya!

Meghan said...

Thanks for the encouragement.